How to Register for ITC LATAM 2023
Review Your Options
Included in your ticket:
- Expo Hall featuring the latest solutions and innovations from solutions providers and insurtechs and lounge areas for meeting
- Networking experiences
- 2 Full Days of Conference Sessions – conversations, best practices and innovations from global industry leaders
- The ITC LATAM Networking App, where you can connect with other delegates
- Daily breakfast, lunch & refreshments throughout the day
- The Welcome to ITC LATAM kick-off party on April 24
- Miami-themed closing party on April 26
If you have any questions or issues with registration, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
- This is the general ticket that includes all the above.
$995 USD Each
- Purchase 3 or more passes to receive $100 USD off each pass.
- Select “Group Tickets” on the Registration Options page.
Insurtech/Start Up Tickets
$995 USD for 1st ticket
& just $500 for each additional ticket
General Pass + Celent Latinsites Summit
- The Celent Latinsites Summit pass is inclusive of a welcome sundown catamaran boat cruise around Miami beach on Sunday, April 23rd from 5pm-9pm, a full day of programming hosted by Celent Monday, April 24th from 9am-4pm, and the full ITC LATAM event offerings.
- With your Celent Latinsites Summit pass, you’ll receive all of the above additions plus ITC LATAM general pass inclusions.
- To learn more and participate, complete the RSVP form here or by clicking on the option below
- The Celent team will contact you directly with more information and a promo code to register as a Celent Latinsites attendee
- If you have already completed the RSVP form and have the promo code, simply register here
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Included in your package
- If you are sponsoring or plan to sponsor ITC LATAM, sponsor tickets are available via the exhibitor portal here
- Contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
There are no expo-only or partial attendance rates.
Please note: Passes to ITC are delivered electronically. InsureTech Connect does not process or store any credit card information.
Become an Insider
Get the latest updates on ITC 2023, plus exclusive offers.
Fontainebleau Hotel, Miami