at ITC LATAM
Seguros Itaú invites startups and insurtechs to meet with their team in the Itau Discovery Room at ITC LATAM in order to present and pitch their offering in a competition that will be judged by Itau. Read on for details!
As the largest financial institution in Latin America, Banco Itaú’s purpose is to promote people’s power of transformation to leverage innovation through our community. Itaú insurance has a complementary purpose to that of the bank, as a product within this ecosystem. Our purpose is to give peace of mind to Itaú customers and stimulating their growth by protecting everything that is important, in the way they prefer. We offer products made in-house and also from the market, providing the best range of solutions available in Brazil to individual and corporate clients, which adapt to any type of need they may have.
What is Seguros Itaú looking for at ITC LATAM?
Itaú seeks to be an orchestrator within the insurance ecosystem and create value across the chain by taking into account all actors.
From inside our Discovery Room at ITC LATAM in Miami, we will be meeting with startups and insurtechs to test new concepts, ideas, and products and form partnerships.
We are accepting applications to meet from companies focusing on solutions for people who need protection and solutions for companies that offer protection solutions.
People who need protection:
- Conquest and loyalty: Products or services that create habits or that strengthen the customer’s relationship with the brand, resulting in loyalty.
- Right products for the right customer: Protection products and services that help to know the customer and that are able to adapt to the moment of life and specific needs of the customer.
- Culture and ESG in Insurance: Products and services adhering to ESG that help to democratize insurance, or promote a positive environmental impact.
Companies that have protection solutions:
- Operational Excellence: Service excellence and process automation solution within insurance companies and/or brokers.
- Risk management and fraud prevention: Solutions that help the insurer to detect fraudulent transactions and prevent financial damage, and correctly measure risks.
- Assertive offer: Solutions that help identify insurance offer triggers.
How it works
- Submit your application by Friday, April 7
- Please note that the competition will be held in either English or Portuguese.